Should something happen to your home, you need residential property insurance to help pay for repairs, replacement costs, and living expenses. The experienced brokers at Crest Insurance Group specialize in homeowners insurance, condo insurance, and renters insurance.

Most homeowners’ insurance policies cover damage caused by fire, windstorms, hail, lightning, theft or vandalism. Many of these insurance policies also cover a variety of optional circumstances, such as the loss of itemized valuables (personal property coverage) or medical expenses for certain injuries that might occur to visitors on your property (liability coverage). It’s common that floods and earthquakes are excluded on most home dwelling policies, so if you do live in an area with a high risk for either, be sure and ask about this valuable coverage that can be purchased separately..

Condominium insurance policies generally cover alterations, appliances, fixtures, and improvements to the interior of the units. Condo policies can also cover personal property, reimbursement for liability claims, and additional living expenses should you require temporary housing due to a covered loss.

Renters insurance policies cover theft or damages to your personal property inside (not outside) the apartment as well as reimbursement for liability claims and additional living expenses if needed. Renters insurance also covers perils such as kitchen fires, and may even include water damage from an overflowed tub or a leaking AC unit.

What individual home insurance policy would fit your needs and budget? If you’re not sure, Crest’s experienced agents will give you a customized quote that includes coverage types and amounts that make sense.

Schedule an appointment to set up new coverage or to request a complimentary assessment of your current insurance coverages.

Consult with CREST

Consult with CREST